Welcome to NFL Divisional Playoff weekend, when the stakes are raised, heroes are made, goats are born and everybody has obtained some cash on the road. Listed below are 10 fearless predictions starting with an announcement from The Evil Empire.
1. Tom Brady will unleash holy hell on the poor Titans. Conceal the ladies and youngsters, Tennessee followers. TB12 and the remainder of The Evil Empire are out for blood within the wake of an explosive report claiming ego-driven dissension among the many Patriots energy brokers. Let’s be actual: Brady, who’s 6-Zero towards Mike Mularkey-coached groups, was going to destroy the Titans anyway. However now the vegetable-loving 40-year-old quarterback goes to verify everybody is aware of simply how ticked off he actually is on Saturday night time.
2. (Tom Brady’s anger + Invoice Belichick’s annoyance) X Robert Kraft’s outrage = 25-point win for the Patriots.
three. The Eagles give a collective center finger to the oddsmakers who made them three-point underdogs to the Falcons. Philly’s cross rush and dashing assault will likely be simply sufficient to dethrone the reigning NFC champs. In fact, Nick Foles, who accomplished fewer than 47 % of his passes in his two begins after Carson Wentz’s harm, might screw all of it up.
four. Case Keenum’s fairytale season involves a crashing finish in his first profession playoff begin. The journeyman sign caller fails to grow to be the primary quarterback with out a postseason begin to beat a quarterback with not less than 10 postseason begins since Tim Tebow toppled Ben Roethlisberger in 2011.
5. Dynamic rookie operating again Alvin Kamara, who solely had six touches for six yards towards the Vikings in Week 1, erupts for greater than 150 whole yards to assist the Saints advance to the convention title recreation.
6. Jaguars piñata Blake Bortles will implode. (And Jacksonville will likely be searching for a brand new quarterback within the offseason.)
7. Ben Roethlisberger will not throw any interceptions after his five-pick catastrophe in a blowout loss to the Jags in Week 5. (I am somewhat shaky on this one, however what the heck.)
eight. Le’Veon Bell will rack up 100 whole yards and two touchdowns towards the stingy Jaguars protection. Bell will then announce that he won’t retire after the season if he does must play on the measly $14 million franchise tag subsequent season. (How will he ever feed his family members?!)
9. One of the best matchups of the weekend will likely be Steelers extensive receivers Antonio Brown and JuJu Smith-Schuster vs. Jaguars cornerbacks A.J. Bouye and Jalen Ramsey. Brown and Schuster will not have eye-popping numbers, however they are going to make simply sufficient key performs to assist Pittsburgh advance.
10. Darrelle Revis will give as a lot effort sitting on his sofa this week as he did throughout Kansas Metropolis’s wild-card collapse. Then once more, tweeting whole strangers about how he will the Corridor of Fame at some point does take numerous power.